Sr. UX Designer
As a Sr. UX Designer-GUI for our Amazon device team, you will work with a team of world-class designers, researchers, and developers to create delightful experiences for millions of users worldwide. You will be creating visuals for users across categories and multiple devices.
Creating beautiful digital experiences that scale across devices and countries takes an obsessive attention to detail as well as the inventiveness to work around technical problems to create something new and unique. You should have a passion for crafting and creating products that bring value to consumer’s daily life, one detail at a time. You should enjoy the visual stage of product design, creating a variety of visual mockups that bring the vision of the early wireframes alive on screen. And you should be passionate about pixel perfection execution of those designs in the development stage.
• Create visual mockups and explorations from wireframe sketches.
• Work with interaction, visual, motion designers, and developers to determine best way to execute designs.
• Create detailed design specifications including redline specifications and sticker sheets.
• Output and organize files into a consistent structure for development handoff.
• Collaborate regularly with developers, PMs, and QA to ensure products are built to design specifications.
• 5+ years experience as a UX designer, production designer or similar role.
• Successfully conceptualized, designed and developed GUI for products that are launched in India
• Highly detailed and organized.
• Strong understanding of UX and Visual design aspects for Indian customers.
• Strong understanding of the design production process.
• Strong to expert skills with Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Able to digest wireframes and create visual elements and specifications based on design direction.
• An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design. thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based tools, mobile applications, and consumer electronics.
• Experience creating mockups and style guides.
• Bachelor’s degree in UX Design or related design discipline.
• Working knowledge of native iOS and Android platforms.
• Understanding of UX design principles (flows, states, process)
• Clear understanding of screen resolution and optimizing for specific requirements.
• Experience creating redlines with pixel perfection.
• Experience optimizing assets for app creative production.
• Experience with platform design and production.
• Familiarity with XML.
• Strong design vocabulary to help communicate with both designers and developers