Syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit http://www.syncreon.com.
As EMEA Launch Manager, based in Tilburg (Netherlands), you will play an important role in developing good working relationships with all team members and the customer. You will need to proactively seek solutions and make decisions to establish new opportunities. Eliminating complexity and integrating a culture of improvement has to be in your DNA.
- Serve as primary system Subject Matter Expert in supporting the system design ensuring the successful completion of UAT (internal and customer) to Project Go Live ensuring the project agreed scope 4 is delivered and complete operational handover when all KPIs are met on a consistent basis;
- Ensure Process Flows are completed for operational/system design (Visio);
- Complete Internal and Customer UAT as per agreed scenarios successfully;
- You will be responsible for Operations Launch Project Plan (Microsoft) and the Launch RAG;
- Review, communicate and escalate critical project issues with the Senior Launch Manager & Project Manager;
- Provide leadership, support & training to operational team members;
- Lead and Participate in business process redesign teams;
- Ensure project teams budget is adhered to and monitored on a monthly basis;
- Present operational aspects of solution to SMT and Customer (Playback);
- Mentor the Launch Leads to ensure development progression within the launch team.
Extensive travel across the EMEA region will be required.
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field of study
- 6+ years of experience in Warehouse Operation, Six Sigma Background is a plus
- Experience with launches
- Teamwork and a can-do attitude, detail-oriented, adaptive and flexible
- Good communication and relation building’s skills in English
You have the nationality of one of the EU or EEA countries or Switzerland, and are not in need of a work permit to be arranged. If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen and would need work permission for the Netherlands, we can unfortunately not consider your application. Thanks for understanding.
Match criteria: Production & Logistics, Engineering & Science, Middle / team Management, Project Management, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 – 1 year), Process engineering, Logistics / supply chain, 36 – 40 hours (Fulltime), Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), 10 – 15 years, More then 15 years, 4 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years, South (Zeeland/Brabant/Limburg), Utrecht region, Eindhoven region, English, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Consultant name: Niels Jordens
Consultant e-mail: email@example.com
Company name: Syncreon
CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.