Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s Environmental Technologies segment manufactures ceramic substrates and filter products for emissions control in mobile and stationary applications around the world.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for equipment high level trouble shooting that ensures production running smoothly.
- Supervise fabrication and installation of mechanical components.
- Set up PM, strict implementation and regular monitoring the result.
- Set up and support spare parts management.
- Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements.
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
- Provide job related training for mechanical technician & electricians. Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in mechanical/electrical areas.
- Involved in project management, document work.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, including 2+ years in multi-national company.
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.
Employee Referral Level: 3