Do you want to deliver projects and improve existing equipment?
Then a Traineeship as Manufacturing Trainee in Technical Services Dept. in Aleksandrów Cosmetics plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
In our Technical Services department, we deliver best in class solutions to support the growing business. We design and implement new technologies.
Your Role in Technical Services:
In this traineeship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, project management, mentoring and training.
You will work on:
- Defining and then implementation of the sustainability projects to help with the company goals
- Delivering projects through feasibility, conceptual, design and commissioning phases
- Analyzing current performance of the machine and providing recommendation how to improve it
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
About Procter & Gamble
The Procter & Gamble Company, incorporated on May 5, 1905, is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to consumers around the world. The Company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care, and Baby, Feminine & Family Care. The Company sells its products in approximately 180 countries and territories primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, distributors, baby stores, specialty beauty stores, e-commerce, high-frequency stores and pharmacies.