Santa Clara, CA
This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team in Quality Engineering, providing guidance, expertise and services to ensure process and product quality
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will take responsibility for an existing ISO 9001 compliant Quality System.
You may be required to provide support for Divisional Quality Reporting and Review activities such as metric reviews and field communications.
You will provide process quality, guidance, expertise and services to ensure Quality System compliance and continuous improvement of Software Informatics Division processes.
This will Include but not be limited to:
- Develops , reviews and executes Testcases and contribute to Requirements definition based on Test scenarios
- Ensures Traceability across Requirements, test cases and defects
- Develop, review and execute Software Test Plan and Test strategy
- Produces and executes the Software Quality Plan to ensure Agilent’s quality metrics are met
- May develop automated tests
- Audit Project notebooks
- Analyses, Reviews and Reporting of quality, product and customer data and recommendations for improvement with costs & benefits
- Represent Quality in Cross Functional meetings as needed.
- Bachelors, Masters Degree in Computer Science or a Life Sciences (Chemistry , Bio-Chemistry) related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience developing test designs and test cases for verification and validation of product functionality through manual or automated tests a must
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment and independently with little direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a technical level.
- Results oriented and willing to take accountability.
- Familiarity in developing test cases by using nUnit/Junit/TestNG/Selenium/ Cucumber/ Gherkin based scripts is a plus
- Strong working knowledge in Windows Operating system and Networking; any scripting language is a must
- Experience with chromatography techniques and Agilent chromatography products is a big plus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with operating system installation, network and basic Information Technologies
Source: Welcome to Agilent Careers