We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Technical Artist to style and render photo-realistic animations for
clients in the luxury fashion sector. These will be short videos (less than 30 seconds) created using models we
have already built and animated in Clo3D, which require texture & material editing, plus basic environment
modeling and lighting.
NOTE: As this is a contract / project-based position, total compensation may vary; weekly compensation
expected to be $1,500-$2,000, dependent on experience.
• Collaborate and communicate with CAD director to create original 3D animations of provided digital
• Style virtual scenes with lighting and design elements to enhance impact of garment.
• Create realistic visualization of digital garments.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Advanced experience with 3D modeling and rendering software such as Maya, Arnold, ZBrush,
• Excellent artistic skills (an eye for proportion, color, composition)
• Strong online portfolio demonstrating 3D lighting & rendering ability
• In depth understanding of lighting, texturing, and rendering systems for producing cinematic 3D stills
• In depth understanding of 3D file formats such as FBX, Alembic, Maya caches
• Familiarity or experience with 3D garment software such as CLO 3D or Marvelous Designer
• Strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and a proactive nature
• Maya Rigging and animation experience
Entrance is subject to successful evaluation of candidate(s). Eligible candidates will be contacted for an
Please send cover letter, CV and portfolio to:
3D CAD Director
The Modern Mirror Inc.