HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Requisition Id : 116721
Additional Work Location(s) :
A Career at HARMAN
We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results–driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
Responsible for ensuring the operational availability of equipment and machinery to preserve good performance, as well as improve processes by optimizing the performance of equipment and machinery applying HPS philosophy considering the KPIs; Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost for decision making, through performs corrective, proactive, preventive and predictive maintenance of quality.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Keep your area and production lines under a standard 5s, conducts audits 5s.
- Execute the tasks assigned following safety rules to prevent accidents.
- Detects reports and eliminate conditions that may be causing accidents (near miss).
- Performs preventive maintenance based on pre-defined routines, also it proposes the inclusion of new tasks based on their experience and that impact to ensure the functionality of the equipment.
- Offer supports the production lines to emerging failures, solving the problem effectively and caring team intervention time not significantly impact on deliveries.
- Make the closure of work orders preventive and corrective maintenance performed during their shift in the maintenance connection system with the respective downtime.
- Make problem solving according to the requirements of maintenance department least likewise involves other areas in the realization of these.
- Implements kaizens according to requirements of the department at least.
- Prepares reports mentioning the most important faults and how it resolved during the shift as well as the downtime was and notify if there is some pending fault to follow.
- Participate in the production floorboards to give and receive feedback.
- Attend all courses scheduled and approved the assessments.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Proffesional Degree.
- Bachelor of engineering (BE) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- Strong Technical knowledge in electrical control, electronics, PLCs, Lab view, mechanic and pneumatic.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, PLC logic diagrams, electronic systems schematics, and technical manuals.
- Ability to use a multi-meter, signal generator, oscilloscope, knowledge of A.C. and D.C. electrical theory and how to apply Ohm’s law “Ley de Ohm” to practical applications.
- Understanding of the proper application of electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, fuses, diodes, transistors and integrated circuits.
- Be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions by Company Supervisory Personnel, Co-workers and vendor representatives.
- Be able to create and process work orders within a computerized maintenance connection system.
- Previous experience in one of the following programming languages, C+, C++, Visual Basic, or PLC Programming.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Ability to handle basic hand tools and maintain them to accomplish daily duties.
- Maturity to work without supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Willingness and ability to advance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong problems-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Safe work habits.
- Ability to interpret, understand, follow and communicate instructions.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)