Are you passionate about quality and continuous improvement? Are you a quick learner, looking to work with one of the biggest Nordic companies? If so, we are on the look for Quality Assurance professional to bring our client’s software to the next level and it might be you. This position will allow you to take a step forward within your career and build upon both knowledge and experience within the testing field within a fast paced and dynamic team! You will be responsible for reviewing Users Stories that they are clear, complete, and testable. You will execute and maintain manual test cases, identify the necessary scope of regression testing. Furthermore, you’ll report defects and evaluate criticality, review comments to requirement specifications, functional and non-functional specifications and many more. It can be challenging work, but you’ll get a real sense of satisfaction in creating a better product for our customers.
What are we looking for?
You will be a tester who has a good understanding of manual testing principals and you would have had the opportunity to implement them in a commercial environment using a variety of tools. We want a passionate individual who loves technology.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience across the following
• Web application manual testing (at least 1-2 years)
• Test automation (experience is a plus, interest is a must)
• Must have knowledge of Web application development and e-commerce solutions
• Knowledge of IBM Watson Commerce
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• ’Can Do –attitude’ combined with a proactive and curious mindset
Other skills we would like to see in you
• Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
• Ability to work on problems independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
• A pretty good grasp of the English language both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team)
• Experience in creating detailed support and technical material
• Ability to acquire an in-depth understanding of complicated business processes from the end user’s perspective, as well as from a data quality perspective.
• Attention to details
• Responding well to tight deadlines
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specialises in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries.
Solteq´s team in Wrocław of about 50 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working close together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
· Tuesday breakfasts
· Burger lunch last Friday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· Windows or MAC and 3 monitors
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
We believe in empowerment where each of our employees takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working. Would you like to be a part of that? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Solteq is a Nordic IT service provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions and vertical software markets. We want to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are an insightful and dedicated team of experts. We are passionate and humble listeners, driven by the desire for the best customer understanding. We make customer success stories with remarkable experiences and solutions that deliver lasting value.