HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Flawless launch responsibility overall quality performance of the product we deliver to our customers.
- Quality Technician.
- Continuous communication with design and engineering team during early and launch stages.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for launch products concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining and continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system
- Develop training to build quality level.
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
- Development and maintenance of Control Plans.
- Perform Ppk – Cpk studies.
- PPAP or any other customer approval documentation for new products.
- Lead problem analysis and improvement efforts by applying the use of modern quality tools such as FMEA, 8D, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing principles and Six-Sigma methodologies for launch products.
- Customer contact.
- Continuous updating customers portals according to requirements.
- Complete other projects and activities as assigned.
- Safe lunch Plan coordination activities
- PSO coordination activities.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- BS Technical Engineering Degree.
- 5 years of prior experience in industrial product manufacturing environment.
- 3 years of prior experience as Q.C. Engineer
- English 90%.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Able to plan and organize
- Social and group skills
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (IATF16949:2016 ,ISO 9001).
- Computer knowledge (Auto cad, Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP,etc.)
- MSA Measument System analisis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC
- 8ds Expert Level
- 5 Why’s
- The Training according with position file.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)