Do you want to develop software rather than merely program code? Innovative user interfaces for an infrastructure with high availability? With globally networked data centers? And no longer be a cost factor, but part of the core business? Then it’s time to join Retarus. Working for an IT manufacturer means you’re not a cost––you’re the core.
- Conception and development of innovative Python Microservices
- Design and specification of REST interfaces (API)
- Quality assurance with unit and integration tests
- Implementation of non-functional requirements for distributed and event-driven systems in a highly available infrastructure
- Development with the IDE of your choice on a system of your choice (Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Python has been the language of your choice for several years and is not just a scripting language for you.
- You are familiar with the concept of object-oriented programming and can demonstrate experience in other higher programming languages (Java/Go) and (No-)SQL.
- You have a sound knowledge of Docker, Continuous Integration and Linux
- You are interested in new technologies and show willingness to familiarize yourself with them
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
What is Python?
Python is one of those rare languages which can claim to be both simple and powerful. You will find yourself pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to concentrate on the solution to the problem rather than the syntax and structure of the language you are programming in. The official introduction to Python is: