**Our Developers like to work in [Planorama](http://planorama.com), because we have meaningful technical dialogues instead of hierarchy. Everybody has different background and brings in new perspectives. As we are developing our own product, finding a way together is the key.**
Founded in 2009, Planorama is a leading player in Image Recognition solutions for the retail industry.
We help our clients digitalize their point-of-sale execution and merchandising. Our secret: we leverage Artificial Intelligence, more specifically deep learning techniques.
Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Based on shelf pictures from any source, our solutions can instantly analyze and recognize millions of product items and deliver immediate actionable retail insights to our clients. Today, we globally power manufacturers and retailers, such as Coca Cola, Unilever and Mondelez.
We are a fun, fast-growing, global start-up, with more than 110 people, 6 offices worldwide, operating in over 20 countries.
**Your day after day at Planorama**
* Developments are managed using agile methodologies
* We have a cloud based microservices architecture
* We work on Linux and Mac
* We write unit tests and do peer reviews
* Strong knowledge of HTTP APIs
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with Single Page Application (Emberjs, Angular, React)
* Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis)
* Fluency in English
* Clean coder
**The following skills are a plus**
* Experience with CI/CD
* Strong experience in any other programming language
* Experience with SQL databases
* Experience with high load systems
* Design for failure and experience with related concepts
* Knowledge of cross browser/cross platform issues
* Experience in AI (ML, DL)
**What we offer**
* Great team, just like a big family
* Opportunity to work from home, flexible work structure
* Very strong focus on personal development
* Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit
* Exciting technical landscape
* Full-stack competence, mixing frontend and backend development
* A brand-new office in central location in Budapest
* A competitive compensation package
* An international environment
* Team events to celebrate and have fun