Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Seasonal Agricultural Worker for the Department of Plant Biology.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Maintains turfgrass research areas and other research experiments on the farm.
• Operates tillage and/or professional mowing equipment as well as executing fertilization and irrigation applications as requested by the research project leaders.
• Assists in the maintenance and repairing all the research farm facilities including, but not limited to, turf research and farm equipment.
• Assists in the preparation of the research farm for field days, educational programs or public programs are held at the facility.
• Performs additional research farm duties as directed.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national research university and the state of New Jersey’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher education. Established in 1766, the university is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the United States. More than 69,000 students and 22,500 full- and part-time faculty and staff learn, work, and serve the public at Rutgers locations across New Jersey and around the world.