Information Technology Jobs
HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Information Technology Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for an Information Technology job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
HARMAN looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is experienced in the automotive or software domain, is an inherent leader, and is passionate about building solid automotive products that impact not only our OEM customers, but also the end users.
Hands-on, opinionated self-starters that bring with them their previous years of product experience will thrive as a successful PM at Harman. You will be joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, and driving cross-functional groups to strategize, plan, implement, and release products that deliver the company’s vision.
• Owns the product vision document and the product definition
• Owns the overall success/failure of the product strategy
• Works with Sales and Marketing to define revenue path for the Product Area
• Performs competitive analysis
• Defines the business case
• Owns the definition of features and the Feature Specification Documents
• Responsible for interfacing with the customer for clarification of requirements and approval of features
• Works with System Architects to determine system use cases
• Works with UX design teams to ensure great end user experiences
• Reviews feature decompositions and work estimates
• Prioritizes features and works with Program Manager and Scrum Master to define release plan
• Approves release content and functionality
• 5+ years as a Product Manager in software or automotive space
• Successfully launched cloud and mobile products
• Proven ability to execute and deliver
• MBA from top-tier business school preferred
• Built product requirements, roadmaps and business cases
• Good at market sizing, competitive analysis, product-market-fit analysis
• Solid understanding of UX, user traction, KPIs, data driven design
• BS in Computer Science or related field required
• Proficient in Android and cloud technologies (AWS or otherwise)
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)