HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Requisition Id : 116950
Additional Work Location(s) :
A Career at HARMAN
We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results–driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
The MRB Coordinator is responsible of control, handle, and tracking of the no conforming material in the MRB area; he/she must have the meetings, according with the schedule, with every customer committee and maintain within goal the indicator of aging according with the dispositions of MRB.
- Team member.
- Team Leader.
- Warehouse Helper.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Maintain within goal MRB indicators according with the dispositions.
- Have the MRB meetings in base of the daily schedule.
- Escalate the lack of tracking of the actions in daily basis.
- Recollect all the signatures (electronic or written) in order to disposition of the no conforming material.
- Measure the tracking of the actions based an action plan.
- Maintain each customer informed of the inventory in the MRB area sending a weekly mail.
- Maintain the top management of site informed of the inventory, dispositions, aging, and KPIS of MRB sending a weekly mail
- Maintain a 100% accuracy in the inventory SAP storage location vs physical inventory.
- Apply on time all the movements according with the dispositions.
- Identify all the material in the area.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Engineering, Finance or Administration Degree.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-starting ability.
- SAP, intermediate excel, MES, Knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving Skills.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to innovate for impact.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)