HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Requisition Id : 116930
Additional Work Location(s) :
A Career at HARMAN
We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results–driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
Supervisory position with maintenance engineers and technicians responsible for the Assembly equipment area.
- Test Technician
- Preventive Maintenance Technician
- Dispatcher As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Manage maintenance department objectives, as well as the strategies and action plans to achieve them.
- Supervising a group of maintenance engineers in order to maintain maintenance programs.
- Taking care of corrective/preventive maintenance needs for production equipment’s and peripherals.
- Requests the purchasing of machinery equipment and tools, supervising the delivery on schedule of these purchases.
- Responsible for selecting, training, motivating, developing and acting as a facilitator to the subordinates.
- Appraises the performance of subordinates and recommends the appropriate development plans.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Engineering degree (electronic, electrical, and mechanical) or related field.
- Bilingual 60%.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Knowledge of automation and control methods.
- Computer knowledge (Auto cad, Office, project software, etc.).
- Lean manufacture knowledge.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Able to plan and organize.
- Social and group skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Achievement oriented.
Strategic and decisive.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)