HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Our Sales Support team is at the center of the action, the link between the customer, the warehouse and our internal stakeholders. The successful candidate needs the energy and ambition to start their career within a fast paced, consumer driven environment! You will be responsible for processing orders from entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for their customer base. Being analytical and organised will ensure you successfullly compile and analyse customer accounts, shipments and backorders whilst maintaining excellent communication to customers.
- The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers, and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments and requirements in SAP and Excel.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability and pricing issues
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
- Delivery Note Creation including providing specific warehouse and carrier documentation
- Coordination with the warehouse and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Responsible for identifying and escalating breaches of our codes of conduct
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns and credit documents for customers
- Responsible for Forecast management
- Fluent in English, written and verbally is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree or relevant experience
- Preferably at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with MS office suite, especially Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookup)
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is highly preferred
- Commercial thinking with a customer service minded mentality and flexible to change of business and / or working procedures
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment and able to take ownership and work independently