HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Additional Work Location(s) :
Responsible of the management of new launches, transfer of lines, increase capacity and layout improvements. Improvement ideas development to get process optimization, increase capacity and cost reduction, through continuous improvement. Innovative strategies deployment by applying the Harman Production System philosophy.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Successful projects transfer.
- Successful projects development and implementation.
- Equipment tracking and facilities installation requisition.
- Equipment release documentation according to client requirements.
- New projects follow-up through detailed documented planning.
- Equipment Key Performance Indicators monitoring focused in continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Production personnel training.
- Support to manufacturing areas.
- Search continuous training and knowledge growth.
- Process documentation updated.
- Layout development.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Strategic Planning oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electronic Engineering, with 5 years of experience in manufacturing areas as Process Engineer.
- Advance English level 90% (reading and writing that allows fluid presentations).
- Project Management (New Launches, Transfer of Lines, Increase Capacity, Process Improvements).
- Risk Analysis oriented.
- Core Tools knowledge (At least AMEF, CP, MSA, SPC).
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Problem Solving and Continuous improvement skills.
- Process Optimization, Line Balancing, Process Design skills.
- Conflict Management.
- English Advanced.