HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Manufacturing Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for a Manufacturing job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Additional Work Location(s) :
Support and optimization of EMEA Distribution Operations
- To coordinate with the 3PL warehouse, customers and customer’s carrier to optimize shipments and revenue output for respective regions
- To keep the order book up-to-date and maximize the fill-rate : continuously monitor delivery dates, delivery plants and SKUs
- To work with Purchasing, Production and Planners to ensure commitments are kept and shipments can be processed in a timely manner
- To procatively support the RSOs with shipping information
- To work with the RSOs to clear delivery and credit blocks in a timely manner
- To process return shipments
- To make sure that shipping claims are settled in a timely manner
- To clear failed Idocs for outbound shipments and make sure delivery notes are invoiced
- To provide data for month-end risk assessment
- Min. 1 year experience in a similar position
- High School education (College or equivalent is preferred)
- Knowledge of international business rules, Incoterms, Foreign Trade
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and proactive personality
- Fluent English (written and spoken), additional languages desired
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Leadership: Support an environment of trust, demand high performance and engagement in reaching defined clear goals. Provide feedback to and support development with partners.
- Change Orientation: Apply – when possible through creativity – continuous improvement to processes, systems or services and support and manage change to better serve customer needs.
- Collaboration: The position demands open expression of ideas; clear and direct communication at all levels and building/maintaining strong relationships.
- Judgment: Make sound decisions. Critical thinking and balancing between customer service and distribution costs as well as taking appropriate risk is vital in making sound and timely decisions.
- Results-Driven: An urge to achieve the best possible, high quality results is required in fulfilling customer requests at best costs and service level.
- Willingness to travel in a limited extent.
- Willingness to work in an office.