Information Technology Jobs
HARMAN’s legendary portfolio of brands, talented people, and diverse global resources combine to bring more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and quality to the widest range of audio and infotainment solutions in the industry. HARMAN’s customers include the top names in entertainment, automotive and venue design – linked by a common passion for high-fidelity sound and connected experiences.
Why Apply for Information Technology Jobs with HARMAN?
At HARMAN, we like to be recognized as best-in-class. Our leaders confront issues head-on with action and speed. Achieving results is the priority in everything we do. We establish aggressive goals and strive to exceed them to encourage breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
If you possess the necessary passion, drive and integrity to help us meet our goals, apply for an Information Technology job with HARMAN today.
Not ready to apply? Subscribe to our Talent Community below and we will email you as new jobs are added.
Researcher who will be working in a unique team known for pioneering and institutionalizing the adaption of psychological research methods. This team over the years has constructed a great research operations team founded on specialized disciplines, process, efficient and sustainability.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data in a sound scientific manner.
- Utilize advanced analysis techniques, or develop new test protocols to understand human performance, technology or materials.
- Report and present data in a clear and concise manner for a non-technical audience.
- Maintain expertise by: keeping well-informed of new scientific literature, new instrumentation and new analysis tools, attending research conferences, and maintaining professional contacts.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Has experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods and understands the principles behind qualitative vs. quantitative testing. If that’s somewhat unicorn-like, at least experience with qualitative, an interest and ability to pick up quantitative and the knowledge to tell them apart.
- Statistical knowledge or programming skills would be a bonus (Matlab). Atleast ability to use the inbuilt templates if not core programming skills.
- A background in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar (Masters or PHD Candidates preferred)
- Experience with research process and research methods (e.g., surveys and questionnaire design, personas, lab studies, ethnography, and other methods).
- Experience with experimental design, common data analytic techniques, and effective ways to visualize data.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting).
- Need to be both familiar with and comfortable with interactive usability testing in person with customers.
- Experience collecting, processing, analyzing and reporting data.
- Record of presenting and publishing experiments in journals and/or at scientific conferences.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information, both verbally and in writing, in a simple and exciting fashion.
- Ability to synthesize data and write test results in a clear and concise manner.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- MS or PhD in the field of Cognitive Science, Psychology, Human Factors, HCDI etc
- 2+ years of research experience or similar work experience within a product creation team