Conduct research, teaching, service and patient care activities in support of the mission, goals and objectives of the college and University.
1. Promote, by words and action, an atmosphere of respect for individual dignity in the humanistic tradition of the University.
2. Promote, by precept and example, a general atmosphere within the University of respect for knowledge, thought and inquiry.
3. Promote the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
4. Exhibit commitment to diversity and social justice.
5. Contribute to the planning, development and evaluation of courses and academic programs within the University.
from Western University Of Health Sciences: All Jobs https://ift.tt/2O2rhnX
About Western University of Health Sciences
For 40 years, Western University of Health Sciences has had a special mission: Educating tomorrow’s health-care professionals with a combination of scientific excellence and a humanistic, compassionate approach to patient care.WesternU is one of the largest graduate schools for the health professions in California. Alumni rank among the top leaders in health care and medicine throughout the country and the world.The University is home to more than 3,800 students in nine health sciences colleges and 20 degree programs, as well as more than 1,100 employees, and its main campus in Southern California is one of the most thriving enterprises in the Pomona and Inland valleys. WesternU Pomona, encompassing 22 acres, has helped transform downtown Pomona into a thriving mix of retail, commercial and educational enterprises.The University also operates an osteopathic medical campus in the Pacific Northwest, in Lebanon, Oregon. This campus, known as COMP-Northwest, welcomed its inaugural class of 107 osteopathic medical students in July 2011, and has grown to more than 400. All of the health care programs have professional accreditations, and the University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.