We are currently on the lookout for a WordPress developer who’s friendly, relaxed, appreciate a casual work environment while possessing a strong work ethic, self-motivated, and passionate about delivering high-quality work on tight timelines.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter when applying.
– Strong experience developing WordPress plugins and themes
– Experience customizing the WordPress CMS with hooks, filters, templates, etc
– Experience with WooCommerce
– Experience with MySQL
– Experience with website optimization
– Experience working with APIs
– Experience with Pixel perfect development (responsive/interactive websites)
– Experience with Git
Nice to have:
– A 6th sense in debugging
– 1-2 years of experience, preferably in an agency environment
– Experience with Docker
– Experience with Jira
– Experience with task runners/bundlers
– Your day-to-day will vary depending on what projects you are working on and who you’ll be collaborating with. But typically, daily stand-up, meetings, coding, code reviewing, consulting, etc. We follow the typical agile methodologies
– You’ll develop easy-to-use, well built, responsive websites in WordPress that beautifully mimic the designer’s designs, through all phases of development (including building, testing, deploying, and maintaining)
– We also work on interesting internal projects alongside the agency.
– Learn new tools and investigate new solutions
– Team socials: We like to have fun!
– Casual dress code: We enjoy being comfortable while we work
– Scarborough Office: Free parking available. Easily accessible via public transit.
WPhired is a WordPress Job Board offering and searching for WordPress talent. Whether you are looking for a WordPress job in design, help with WordPress migration, performance, plugin development, programmer, theme development, SEO or writing, this is the website to visit.
Who’s behind WPhired?
WPhired has been created by Jerome Degl’innocenti, a WordPress fanatic, who wants to make it easier for employers and people searching for a job alike to find what they are looking for FREE. You can follow WPhired.com on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, or subscribe to the WordPress jobs RSS feed.
Please visit our contact page for contact details