Transiris is a global consultancy that provides expertise to international Fortune 500 clients in the areas of Marketing Services, Marketing Technology, Customer Experience, Data and Analytics. We are looking to add talented and enthusiastic candidates to our growing international team!
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced full-time Front-End Web Developer to work hand in hand with our Team to create a variety of internal and client visual content, while working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
· Build and maintain large-scale responsive (cross device/browser) websites and web-applications with pixel-perfect execution.
· Take full ownership of features and see them through from their inception to deployment to production environments.
· Work in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance.
Skills we’re looking for:
· Good understanding of frontend architecture.
· AngularJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS experience would be highly appreciated.
· Desire to own code quality, stability, reliability and create great user experience.
· 3+ years of professional web development experience, including WordPress Experience
· Drupal expertise would be a great plus.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
· You have an outstanding portfolio
· You have experience building websites optimized for a variety of devices
· You are able to solve issues and propose alternative solutions to visual and functional challenges
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and salary is negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position also includes health benefits, paid vacation, and a flexible schedule. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to bring innovative ideas to life, grow your career, and help a growing global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!
WPhired is a WordPress Job Board offering and searching for WordPress talent. Whether you are looking for a WordPress job in design, help with WordPress migration, performance, plugin development, programmer, theme development, SEO or writing, this is the website to visit.
Who’s behind WPhired?
WPhired has been created by Jerome Degl’innocenti, a WordPress fanatic, who wants to make it easier for employers and people searching for a job alike to find what they are looking for FREE. You can follow WPhired.com on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, or subscribe to the WordPress jobs RSS feed.
Please visit our contact page for contact details