Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey is seeking a Student Assistant for the Psychiatry Department at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. The Student Assistant provides secretarial and general office support for Addiction Psychiatry projects.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Reviews, sorts and routes incoming correspondence, responding to routine correspondence
• Provides secretarial and general office support
• Orders office supplies and forms
• Assists Office Manager with special projects i.e., luncheon meetings, site visits, etc.
• Maintains confidential records and files
• Xeroxes, collates and distributes records and files
• Develops, and/or maintains accurate filing system
• Inputs data into data base for projects
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national research university and the state of New Jersey’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher education. Established in 1766, the university is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the United States. More than 69,000 students and 22,500 full- and part-time faculty and staff learn, work, and serve the public at Rutgers locations across New Jersey and around the world.