Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the abstract
Abstract of high impact research/review articles presented in the conference can be published as full-length article in a special issue/section of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants (Springer, Impact Factor 1.54) without any article processing fee. If you would be interested, contact us at email@example.com
Click here to submit the abstract
- Abstract submission should be made online only.
- Complete the registration for the Conference before abstract submission. Registration number is needed to submit the abstract.
- Deadline for submitting abstract is January 13, 2020 for both early bird and late registrants.
- Research work already published in journals should not be presented in the Conference.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Selection of the abstract for oral and poster presentation will be communicated by e-mail and also published in the website.
- One can participate in the conference as delegate even if abstract is not accepted.
- The abstract content and editing is the responsibility of the author.
Abstract formatting guideline
- Please submit your abstract in editable word file only. PDF file should not be submitted.
- Indicate the corresponding author by *.
- Provide email ID only for the corresponding author.
- Do not give references, keywords or acknowledgment in the abstracts.
- Title should be bold and followed by one return.
- Author list and institutions should be followed by one return.
- If authors belong to more than one institution, numbers can be used in the superscript to differentiate the institution.
- Presenting author name should be in bold.
- Abstract should be no more than 200 words.
- Please use font size: 12; font: Arial.
- Abstract should be written in English only
- Use standard abbreviations in your abstract as needed.
Click here to download a sample abstract
Please read the instructions carefully before registration
If you are not able to register online, download the registration form, fill-up the details and send it by e-mail or post/courier to HOD, Department of Genetic Engineering, SRMIST, Kattankulathur, Tamilnadu-603203. You can make payment online and enter the transaction details in the registration form or enclose a DD in favour of Genetic Engineering Association payable at Chennai. If you are submitting abstract, enclose the same also.
Instruction for Registration
- Minimum age for attending the conference is 17 years and should have enrolled in or completed any degree/diploma after 12 years of school education
- Each person, including the accompanying person, should make separate registration to generate individual Registration Number
- Delegates can participate in the conference without submitting any abstract
- Registration for the conference includes access to all scientific sessions and exhibit stalls, conference kit, lunch and refreshments
- Registration & abstract submission opens : October 31, 2019
- Early bird registration closes : January 1, 2020
- Late Registration & abstract submission closes : January 10, 2020
- Release of oral/poster selection list: January 15, 2020
|Early Bird Registration||1500||3000||5000|
Online Registration Instructions
- After payment of registration fee, a Registration number will be provided through email
- Registration number is needed to submit abstract
Bank details for online fee payment
Online Transfer through NEFT:
Account Name: Genetic Engineering Association
Account number: 117001000403689
Bank Name: City Union Bank, Tambaram
IFSC code: CIUB0000117
Online registration form