Our client, a FTSE 100 Global Manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Project Manager (S&OP) for a newly created Project Transformation team for a new manufacturing plant that is being built for the business.
This role will involve working from various sites across the country and also allows remote working but every Monday you will be required to be in their Clitheroe site.
The Functional Project Manager has overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure for the systems involved in S&OP workstreams.
1. Lead the project team in determining business requirements and translating these into plans, working with key stakeholders and specialists to ensure that plans are challenging but achievable
2. Control and manage the delivery of the project to meet the agreed business needs and target outcomes
3. Acquire, organise and utilise the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost timescales and quality
4. Support the production of the project business case/s including the identification and validation of expected benefits
5. Track the realisation of benefits ensuring that there are clear owners accountable for the delivery of the initial and on-going benefits
6. Monitor, review and report on all project attributes including safety, budget, cost, resource and risk, ensuring that there are adequate processes and controls in place
7. Proactively ensure there are timely and appropriate solutions developed to fulfil the business requirements
8. Establish and implement an effective engagement and communication strategy and plan that takes account of all stakeholder groups, including the project team
9. Develop the change strategy and plan ensuring that all change impacts are identified, and that required changes are planned and delivered
10. Establish effective governance and reporting processes for the project, taking account of any wider organisations’ governance/audit requirements
Scope of the role
This role will report into the Implementation manager on a day to day basis.
Collaboration with the other functional project manager to ensure all independencies across the various work packages is essential.
Role has scope over all BM facilities globally regarding business systems for any S&OP application.
The Project Manager is also accountable to the ePMO for ensuring that the project delivery and reporting is compliant with the ePMO Capital Projects framework and uses the Group PPM system and associated tools and templates.
This role will manage strategic system investment project/s within the capital portfolio, with investment costs of between £1m – £3m.
* Supply Chain Qualification such as APICS, CILT
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
* Working knowledge of demand and capacity planning
Our client are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum plus a very rewarding benefits scheme.
If interested please apply immediately for consideration