And yet again we are on the look for a talented and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team of professionals. You will focus on translating business and technical requirements into well-engineered and highly technical testing strategies for one of our top-notch, cloud-based POS Solution, developed using the dotNET framework with Microsoft Azure on back-end side and React & Redux on front-end. You will also determine the most efficient and low-risk approach to meet project requirements. Along with your teammates, you will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by our developers is fit for purpose. You will design, develop and execute testing, both manual and scripted. You’ll be working with a team of developers, in an Agile based delivery model.
So, would you like to become a part of our story?
We are looking for someone who wants to develop and progress with our company as it seeks to achieve a more digitally focused capability. The work is dynamic and sometimes reactive, therefore the endurance and patience of desirable traits. But you will be working on a fantastic and innovative project with the support of an even better team.
· Source control management knowledge (preferable GIT)
· Experience with issue tracking tools (preferable JIRA, Confluence)
· Agile methodology knowledge (Scrum)
· Hands-on experience with manual functional testing (web, desktop, embedded devices)
· Solid knowledge and understanding of testing best practices
· Practical understanding of modern web and native apps
· Basic knowledge of web fundamentals: HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS & WebSocekts
· Hands-on experience on REST API testing (preferable Postman)
· Solid understanding of SDLC flow
· Test automation background (preferable Selenium WebDriver/ NUnit)
· Hands-on skills in the programming languages (C# preferable)
It is highly important to us that you have
· A pretty good grasp of the English language both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote stakeholders)
· Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
· Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
We’d also love to see (but it is not a deal breaker)
· Basic relational databases knowledge (preferable MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
· ISTQB Certificates (Foundation, Agile tester)
· Test automation patterns knowledge (eg. Page Object Pattern)
· Tools: Appium, Cypress
· CI/CD pipelines (preferable Azure DevOps)
· Microservices testing (REST, JSON, XML)
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specialises in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 550 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries.
Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 40 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
• New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
• LuxMed and MultiSport Card
• Trainings & certifications
• Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
• Tuesday breakfasts
• Burger lunch last Monday of the month
• Language classes, Massage in the office
• A top-notch equipment
• Parking space for employees
• Team events
Would you like to join a fun and fast-growing company where you can play an important part in shaping its future? Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Solteq is a Nordic IT service provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions and vertical software markets. We want to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are an insightful and dedicated team of experts. We are passionate and humble listeners, driven by the desire for the best customer understanding. We make customer success stories with remarkable experiences and solutions that deliver lasting value.